Saturday 14 May 2011

Boys, watch and learn.

SORRY FOR LACK OF UPDATES. BLOGSPOT HAS BEEN DOWN FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS, AND FOR SOME REASON DELETED THIS POST (ORIGINALLY POSTED ON WEDNESDAY 11 MAY).

After a lot of discussion this afternoon I finally decided which girl I want to ask to join me on the greatest night of my life. Emily seemed like the ideal choice because I won't get nervous around her. She has a great smile, is about the right height, and won't embarrass you if you have to leave her talking to your friends for a couple of minutes. Plus she knows loads of the exec so I figured by going with her I'd get to talk to them at various points in the evening. Also her dad's a big-dog at a FTSE 100 company so there's an outside chance I'll get an internship with him this summer if we go together.

Here's what happened when I made the call:



She said yes. Looks like I'll be needing to take some business cards and a copy of my CV with me to the ball!

The other good thing about going with Emily is that she was so excited to be asked that she took care of the paperwork and paid for my ticket.*


Click here to download our application form.

*EDIT: Emily said she's not paying for my ticket. She thought it would be easier to hand in one cheque. I have to give her cash.

1 comment: