Friday 27 May 2011

A joly good ball.

I was hanging out with Dom earlier. He was in Durham doing a show and wanted to meet up. He said he really likes the blog and was keen to get involved, possibly because the royalties from Trigger Happy TV aren't paying like they used to.


He gave me a copy of his new book (available on Amazon) and even signed it, which I said was a little formal between friends but did support our mission to make the world a little better.

"Dear Will, don't let the bullies put you down x Dom Joly" - Dom Joly, 2011

It's actually a really good read and I haven't been able to put it down.


Hopefully I'll be finished in time for June Ball and I'll have lots of new conversation topics, including the time Dom went skiing in Iran!!!!

4 comments:

  1. The Belle of the Ball27 May 2011 at 15:15

    For once, I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are alright by Dom Joly. Is there actually anyone else you'd rather be alright by, Will?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish to add my endorsement to this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wish to add my endorsement to this blog.

    ReplyDelete