Tuesday 24 May 2011

New haircut, new friends, new beginnings.

The poll results are in; a whopping 35% of you voted for the crew cut, with pompadour a close second (26%), and quiff in third (21%). I knew you guys would want to see a photo of the new cut whilst 'salon fresh' so I made sure to get one when I was actually in the salon. It was quite awkward but I did it anyway for all the JBU fans!


This is the 'Justin Timberlake' crew cut. It's quite short all over but a little longer on top. I think it looks really good. Katie (my date) said she likes it, which is good because she'd strongly implied I'd be in trouble if I didn't get a 'normal' hair cut.


As you can see from my replies I thought she was joking. It wasn't until I realised she hadn't sent any SMS kisses, a good barometer of lady feelings, that I knew she was serious. A massive thanks to everyone who voted 'crew cut' for keeping us together; hopefully your hard work will secure me some real kisses on the night.

The new hair cut seems to be having the desired effect. I've already noticed some additional interest from the fairer sex. In fact Paris (University Cheerleader), who regular readers/viewers will remember we shortlisted as a potential date for Tom, actually sat opposite me at lunch today! Nothing like that to boost your confidence before June Ball.

Let me know what you think of my new cut by leaving a comment below. I was thinking about using some gel to spike it up but I think that might be a bit '90s'. What do you guys think? Also Gaz isn't getting a hair cut until Friday so you've still got time to vote for his new style (see last post).

2 comments:

  1. I thought Jake was opposite you at lunch today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gauge this on your barometer sweetie XXXXXXXXxxxxxxxXXXXXXX (I like the cut)

    ReplyDelete